Poster Contest 2021
Amy Hinton, 903-466-1248
Winners of the poster contest will be announced at each of the schools and website at the completion of judging ,
1. Each school will select NO MORE THAN FIVE (5) posters from each eligible grade level (Grades K-6) for entry into the Poster Contest. The posters should be in the office of each school on Monday, September 20th for judging. No late entries will be accepted. School collection will be Tuesday, September 21st after 8:00 a.m.
2. The posters should be Titus County Fair related.
3. Grades K-6 poster size 8 1/2' by 11' only. Posters that exceed or fail to reach size specifications will not be judged. Participants may use watercolors, crayons, markers, colored pencils or paints. Poster board, bristol paper or typing paper are all acceptable; however, the poster board or bristol paper works best.
4. Neatly print the student's name, school and grade level on the BACK of each entry. Posters without this information will not be judged. For homeschoolers please include name and phone number in the contact information. DO NOT put the student's name, grade or school information on the FRONT of the poster.
5. Schools will be notified of students who place. Winning posters will be returned to the school following display at the Titus County Fair. Participant posters will also be returned to schools.
6. Each participant will receive a ribbon and a free ticket to the fair.
7. Posters may be used for publicity purposes for either the Academic Rodeo or the Titus County Fair.
Remember: NO NAMES ON THE FRONT OF THE POSTERS. Student's name and school information should be on the back.