Amy Hinton, 903-466-1248
Winners of the poster contest will be announced MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th at 6:00 p.m. in the Auditorium of the North Ridge Church of Christ.
1. Each school will select NO MORE THAN FIVE (5) posters from each eligible grade level (Grades K-6) for entry into the Poster Contest. A Fair Representative will collect these posters from the office of each school on Monday, September 17th for judging. No late entries will be accepted. School collection will be Tuesday, September 18th at 8:00 a.m.
2. Posters will depict the theme, "Remember When".
(The posters should be Titus County Fair related.)
3. Grades K-6 poster size 8 1/2' by 11' only. Posters that exceed or fail to reach size specifications will not be judged. Participants may use watercolors, crayons, markers, colored pencils or paints. Poster board, bristol paper or typing paper are all acceptable; however, the poster board or bristol paper works best.
4. Neatly print the student's name, school and grade level on the BACK of each entry. Posters without this information will not be judged. For homeschoolers please include name and phone number in the contact information. DO NOT put the student's name, grade or school information on the FRONT of the poster.
5. Schools will be notified and students who place must be present on Monday at 6:00 p.m. at North Ridge Church of Christ. Winning posters will be returned at this time. Participant posters will be returned to the schools. All entries will receive a ribbon and tickets to the Titus County Fair. First place winners of each grade level will receive a $30 Walmart** Gift Card, Second place will receive a $20 Gift Card, and Third place will receive a $10 Gift Card. **This is a correction from the catalog.
6. Winner's pictures will be taken following each announcement.
7. Posters may be used for publicity purposes for either the Academic Rodeo or the Titus County Fair.
Remember: NO NAMES ON THE FRONT OF THE POSTERS. Student's name and school information should be on the back.